Remmove Affiliate Terms
1. Parties to the Agreement
The present Affiliate Agreement ("agreement") is an agreement between Muonic Technologies LLC ("MT", "We", "Us", "Our"), a California Limited Liability Company that provides and oversees the Remmove.com service, and you ("Affiliate", "You"), an affiliate who wishes to join MT's affiliate program.
By joining Our affiliate program, You agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, and that You have read and understand in full the agreement, and assent to be bound by its terms and conditions.
2. Affiliate Agreement Definitions
"Affiliate", "You" - a business, individual, organization, or other legal entity that wishes to become an affiliate and earn Commissions from Us.
"Affiliate Code" - a code defined within Remmove.com that uniquely identifies Users as being from Your site.
"Affiliate Link" - a link that when clicked by a User triggers the automatic entry of an Affiliate Code.
"Chargeback" - a demand by a payment processor or credit card company or other similar entity that MT refund a customer and be liable for the refunded amount and potentially additional penalties.
"Commissions" - the money that Affiliate will be paid by MT. These fees will be paid by MT under the agreement when qualifying conditions are met.
"Confidential Information" - confidential information shall include all private communications between Affiliate and MT - for example, the entire content of all emails and phone calls between MT team members and Affiliate. MT may provide Affiliate additional documents that are marked "Confidential and Proprietary" - these will also be considered Confidential Information for the purposes of this agreement. Further, the names, identities, and personal information of any MT employees, officers, owners or contractors, even if they are considered Confidential Information, even if they are not marked as Confidential or Proprietary.
"Data Broker" - a company, individual, or organization that collects and sells (or shares free of charge) people's personal information (such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, etc.). Our goal is to have all Data Brokers stop selling or sharing any of our User's information.
"Presence" - a web, social media, print media or other media presence owned and/or controlled by Affiliate upon which the Services will be promoted.
"Remmove.com", "Services" - the Remmove.com system, which protects customers' personal information.
"Remmove.com Affiliate Account" - Your account with Remmove.com, which allows Us to manage the data required for Your affiliate relationship securely.
"MT", "We", "Us" - Muonic Technologies LLC, a California Limited Liability Company that operates remmove.com.
"Referred User" - a User that has been referred by an Affiliate to MT via the user clicking an Affiliate Link or entering an Affiliate Code.
"People Search Website" - a website (and operating invididual, company, or organization) that provides people's personal information (such as name, mailing address, phone number, etc.). Our goal is to have all people search websites removal all of our User's information.
"Quality Content" - we only want to promote our services in high Quality Content - content that adds significant positive value to the internet.
"User" - a customer that has signed up for Remmove.com.
3. Affiliate Signup
To become Our affiliate, You are expected to have a web or social media Presence upon which You wish to promote Our Services. You may then signup to become an affiliate by emailing [email protected] to contact Our team. You should include links to the web and/or social media Presence You wish to monetize. We will review Your application. We may choose to accept, reject, reject with feedback, or ignore Your application.
Our product is currently available within the United States of America, and is of little value to those that are not residents of that country. We expect that Your Presence is directed to residents of the United States of America.
4. Advertising and Promotion
If You are approved as an Affiliate, You may begin promoting the Services upon your Presence. You will be provided with a list of hyperlinks and codes that Users can click on from Your website. For the duration of Our agreement, You will be given a temporary, non-exclusive license to display Our trademarks and copyrighted graphics and information on Your Presence for the duration of the agreement. We will manage all billing, credit card entry, and data management for Our Users. You may not collect any data or payments on Our behalf.
5. Legal and FTC Compliance
It is Our interest to avoid activity that deceives customers or potential customers. We require Affiliate to to comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to the FTC rules regarding endorsements. Specifically, FTC 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, which requires among other actions, that You disclose You are in a business relationship with Us on all materials promoting Our Services.
6. Prohibited Activities
If You engage in any of the following activities, Your Affiliate Agreement will be revoked (see section on "Termination"). While We may revoke Your Affiliate Agreement at any time, for any reason, We will immediately do so if we encounter any of the following:
- You have attempted to deceive customers by claiming that Your Presence is owned by Us and not an affiliate site, or claimed to be Us or Our representatives.
- You have purchased ads for Our service on an ad network, e.g. Google ads, Facebook ads, or some other ad network.
- You have attempted to access Users information or used web trackers to attempt to gain access to Our Users information.
- You have engaged in unsolicited email, text messages, instant messages, phone calls, or other forms of "spamming" to promote Our Services. Any form of spamming, including, but not limited to violations of the CAN-SPAM act, will result in termination.
- You are engaging in "cold-calling", VOIP or telephone "spamming" or violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Your content is not Quality Content.
- You have promoted Our Services on or in conjunction with Data Brokers and/or People Search Websites.
- You have engaged in cyberattacks, the distribution of computer viruses, spyware or other malicious software. The rule applies even to products that are technically legal, but still exploit the User, for example, browser toolbars.
- You have been abusive towards our employees, contractors, support team, or the Users themselves.
- Referred Users from Your Affiliate Code are generating high numbers of Chargebacks.
All Affiliates will be expected to maintain an account with on Remmove.com. Affiliates do not need to subscribe to any of Our Services, however, it is necessary to maintain an account. We may send You emails from Our address, [email protected] It is important that You read and review all such emails. Further, You agree to follow the affiliate security guidelines.
If You become an Affiliate, You will receive Affiliate Commissions from Us for Referred Users who use your Affiliate Codes. The Commissions will be a percentage of the total amount paid by these Users. Once the payments clear to Us, we will add money to Your Remmove.com Affiliate Account. Once either payments within Your account exceed $100 USD or at Our discretion, the payments will be transferred from Your Remmove.com account to Your bank account. The payments will be transferred to Your account at most once a month. You will continue to receive payments from each subscribing User until either the account is terminated, or Your affiliate agreement is terminated by either You or Us.
9. Tax Status and Ability to Accept Payments
You will be expected to maintain Your Remmove.com Affiliate Account with Us, where You will provide a bank account to which payments will be transferred. You will be expected to enter Your tax information on the Remmove.com website, which is managed through stripe.com. If we determine Your tax information to be invalid, payments will be halted until You correct Your information with Us. You will provide Us with a W8 or W9 form, and we will provide You with 1099 forms.
Further, You state that You are authorized to accept payments from Companies within the United States of America, for example, You are not a resident of a country on the United States Office of Foreign Asset Controls ("OFAC") sanction list. Stripe.com will validate Your information and ensure compliance.
Additionally, We require that you do not open multiple Remmove.com Affiliate accounts for the same person or legal entity without the express written permission of Muonic Technologies LLC.
10. Representations and Warranties of Affiliate
- Affiliate has the right and authority to enter into this agreement, and Affilate's entrance into the agreement does not violate any provision of law, judgement, article of incorporation, or restriction placed upon Affiliate.
- Affiliate, if an individual, is over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Affiliate shall obtain any necessary licenses and should comply with all applicable laws.
- Affiliate's webpages and Presence contain Quality Content.
- Affiliate will comply with the terms and requirements of the agreement.
- There is no pending, or to the best of Affiliate's knowledge, any threatened claim, action, or proceeding, legal or otherwise, that would impact the execution, delivery or operation of this agreement.
- Affiliate has opened only a single Remmove.com Affiliate Account.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Us, Our parents, subsidiaries, partners, contractors, customers, vendors, officers, and employees from any liability, damage or cost from any claim or demand associated with Your use of Our Services or as a result of this Affiliate Agreement, including direct and any third-party claims or demands.
12. Relationship Between Parties
Affiliate expressly understands and agrees that their relationship with Muonic Technologies LLC is that of an independent contractor, and that Affiliate and Muonic Technologies are solely responsible for their respective employees and agents and labor costs and expenses arising in connection with this Agreement. Neither Affiliate nor its agents or employees are the representatives of Muonic Technologies LLC for any purpose and Affiliate has no power or authority as agent, employee or any other capacity to represent, act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the Muonic Technologies for any purpose whatsoever. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute, create, give effect to or otherwise recognize a joint venture, partnership or formal business entity of any kind, nor shall either Affiliate nor Muonic Technologies LLC be deemed to be a joint venture or partner or agent of the other. Neither Affiliate nor Muonic Technologies LLC shall claim any status; which is contrary to the foregoing terms of this Affiliate Agreement regarding the relationship between Muonic Technologies LLC and Affiliate. Neither Muonic Technologies LLC nor Affiliate shall become liable by reason of any representation, act, or omission of the other contrary to the provisions of the Affiliate Agreement. Further, Affiliate understands that the agreement is non-exclusive - Muonic Technologies LLC may recruit other Affiliates, including but not limited to competitors of Affiliate, without limitation.
13. Affiliate Account, Emails and Affiliate Security Policy
When You sign up to be Affiliate, You will provide Us with Your email address and create a Remmove.com Affiliate Account on Remmove.com with Us on Remmove.com. Note: Remmove.com Affiliate Accounts operate through the same portal as User accounts. You do not have to subscribe to Remmove.com to become an Affiliate of Muonic Technologies LLC.
We use this email address to contact You for support reasons, billing notifications and to reset Your password. As an Affiliate, We will contact You via email if there are any problems with Your account. You should read fully all emails that We send, which will all be sent from [email protected] As long as You are an Affiliate, You agree to accept these emails from Us.
It is the belief of Muonic Technologies LLC that unauthorized third parties may attempt to engage in cyberattacks to "steal" Affiliate payouts by fraudulently logging into our Website, impersonating you, and then replacing Your banking information with fraudulent information. To protect You, and Muonic Technologies LLC, You agree to the following:
- You will use a strong password for Your "Remmove.com Affiliate Account" and not share this password with anyone.
- Muonic Technologies LLC will never send You email asking for Your password. Any such emails are fraudulent. You agree not to respond to such emails, and if possible to forward them to [email protected] so that Our team may investigate.
- Muonic Technologies LLC will only use the web domains www.remmove.com and www.muonic.tech. Any other websites are fraudulent, as well as any web domains of the form remmove.com.example.com. Do not login to these websites with Your Remmove.com username and password.
14. Changes to the Agreement
Muonic Technologies LLC may revise these Affiliate terms and conditions at any time without notice. Such modifications will take effect after the terms are posted on Muonic Technologies LLC. We may choose, at Our sole discretion, to notify Affiliates via email but reserves the right to withhold notification of changes. Modification may include, but are not limited to, the structure, Commission amounts/percentages, pricing, Affiliate rules, payment methods. If any changes are unacceptable to Affiliate, Affiliate's only recourse is to terminate the agreement. Continued participation as an Affiliate following a change of terms or notice of change constitutes binding acceptance of the change.
Affiliate agrees to keep strictly confidential all "Confidential Information" sent by Muonic Technologies LLC, as well as the names and information about any employees or contractors of Muonic Technologies LLC. The information provided by Muonic Technologies LLC to Affiliate shall not be used in any way by Affiliate outside the terms of this agreement, and shall not be disclosed to any third party except under the following cases:
- To a contractor or agent of Affiliate under a confidentiality agreement between Affiliate and the agent or contractor.
- The information is subject to a specific, explicit, written authorization for disclosure provided by Muonic Technologies LLC to Affiliate.
- Disclosed in materials published by Muonic Technologies LLC.
- To a lawyer or attorney under attorney-client privilege.
- In response to a court-order or subpoena by a court or administration of any competent jurisdiction.
- Otherwise required to be released or disclosed by any law, rule, regulation or legal restriction.
- The information is subject to a specific, explicit, written authorization for disclosure provided by Affiliate to Muonic Technologies LLC.
- It is otherwise required to be released or disclosed by any law, rule, regulation or legal restriction.
In the event of termination of this agreement, You agree to delete and/or destroy all information provided to You by Muonic Technologies LLC, except that which is necessary to preserve for legal requirements or for tax record purposes.
16. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the County of Santa Clara, California and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State and County.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Us, Our parents, subsidiaries, partners, contractors, customers, vendors, officers, and employees from any liability, damage or cost from any claim or demand associated with Your participation as an Affiliate, including direct and any third-party claims or demands.
18. Entire Agreement
In no event shall We or Our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Our website, even if We or any of Our authorized representatives have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to You. If it turns out that a particular term or section of this agreement is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
20. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However We do not make any commitment to update the materials.
This agreement between Muonic Technologies LLC and Affiliate shall be in force until it is terminated by Muonic Technologies LLC or Affiliate. Either party may terminate the agreement at any time. In the event of termination of the agreement, Affiliate will no longer receive Commissions. In the event Affiliate wishes to terminate the agreement, the Affiliate may do so by logging into the Remmove.com Affiliate Account and utilizing the options to terminate the agreement, or by emailing [email protected] If Muonic Technologies LLC opts to terminate the agreement, Muonic Technologies LLC may terminate the agreement at any time without notice. Muonic Technologies LLC may email Affiliate in event of termination, but is not required to do so. If Affiliate opts, and Muonic Technologies LLC agrees, Muonic Technologies LLC may make a final payment of Commissions at its sole discretion.
Note that this agreement does not require Affiliate to promote Muonic Technologies LLC Services (it merely authorizes Affiliate to do so), and Affiliate may remove all Affiliate Links without terminating the agreement. In the event that affiliate chooses to do so, Affiliate will still receive Commissions for existing Users.